Distributed Event Broker
MotivationKeeping your users up to date is a huge challenge in a distributed application. Polling is resource intensive and does not scale well. Nonetheless the large part of applications nowadays periodically polls data. But there is a more elegant solution. Scale your application over process boundaries with the distributed event broker.
- Fire events over process boundaries with 2 lines of code!
- Transparently integrates into your existing usage of the event broker
- Adapters for major .NET enterprise service buses
- Heavily extensible to suit your business case
- Supports multiple serializers
- Selection of topics which fire over process boundaries
- Customizable transport message
For basic usage please see Event Broker and Event Broker Tutorial