All components provided by Appccelerate were design in a way so that your code will be loosly coupled, easy to test and easy to extend and maintain.
The fundamental design rule behind Appccelerate is:
It is designed well if it can be removed easily.
All code newly added to Appccelerate, is implemented using Acceptance Test Driven Development and Test Driven Development. This guarantees easy to use APIs and a high level of quality (check out our issue tracker on github!).
We use the following measures for quality assurance:
- ATTD and TDD to develop code.
- StyleCop to check our code for readability so that bugs can't hide.
- Code Analysis/FxCop to check our code for potential design, localization, performance, and security problems.
- Continuous Integration and Packaging using TeamCity, NAnt, Nuget.
- Code coverage to spot weak points after refactoring of code.
- Restructure101 to keep our code without tanggles. (Thanks to Headway Software for providing Urs a license)
- NCover to check our code for structural problems. (Thanks to Patrick Smacchia for providing Urs a license)
Please take a look at the documentation of the individual components in the menu above.
A sample application showing most of the components in action, can be found at GitHub - Sensor Sample (master branch).